In the early 1980s, Mountainsmith introduced the hiking industry’s first lumbar pack. After 40 years of innovation, the Dry Tour is our most technical lumbar pack to date. Built for the water and unpredictable weather, the 500d TPU coated Nylon, RF welded seams, and waterproof zippers keep your gear dry and protected while the splash proof waistbelt pocket keeps the essentials more accessible. Whether you’re fishing, shooting photos, paddle boarding, or battling the rain, move in comfort with the airmesh padded backpanel and Delta Compression System-- Mountainsmith’s signature waistbelt load adjustment solution.
For extra gear carry, toss your water in the detachable bottle holsters and load on the essentials with added webbing loops, d-rings, and interior mesh pocket. For fishing, slide your net handle through the backpanel pass thru sleeve and watch those baby browns turn into great whites*. Strapette compatible (sold separately). Can be worn as a lumbar pack or cross-body sling.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty. *Fish size not covered under Forged for Life Guarantee.
*DISCLAIMER* These are factory 2nds, models that had their labels mis-printed on the front panel and have since had a new label attached. All other functionality of this pack is still in tact.
- Waterproof zipper (IPx7 rating) on main compartment
- Detachable water bottle holster (fits up to 32oz/1L) attaches to right or left side panels
- Splash proof waistbelt zippered pocket
- Delta Compression System load adjustment on waistbelt
- Forward pull waistbelt webbing
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket (IPx7 rating)
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- Airmesh padded backpanel with pass-thru sleeve for fishing net handle
- Haul handle on backpanel
- Bottom panel attachment webbing
- D-Ring and webbing loop attachment points on front panel
- Padded shoulder strap included
- 500d TPU Coated Nylon
- Waterproof zipper
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 x 4.5 (W x H x D)
- Waistbelt: 24" - 28"
- 420 cubic inches / 7 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 1 lb 8 oz / 0.68 kg