Founded in 1979, Mountainsmith holds the patent for the industry’s first lumbar pack. 40 years later, we stepped into our neon ski bibs, pulled on our oversized sweaters, freshened up our mullets and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to bring a truly authentic 80s design inspired by the archives that started it all. A throwback to the 80s fanny pack, the Trippin'™ Fanny combines a retro aesthetic with modern design. Comfortable around the waist or as a cross-body sling, the Trippin'™ Fanny keeps the essentials close without weighing down on the fun. The zippered accessory pocket and zippered inner stash pocket make it easy to stay organized and the overall tough construction is built for an endless concert season. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- 1.5” waistbelt - great for waist carry or use as cross-body sling
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket
- Faux leather Patch
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Vislon Zipper
- Leather Patches
- 5.5" x 11.5" x 5" / 14 x 29.25 x 12.7 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 52"
- 305 in3 / 5 L